My spring break (short as it was) was to spend 3 days on Camano Island (in the cutest AirBnB ever) in silence and enjoying walks on the beach, reading, and coloring to my heart's content. I wish I could have stayed longer, but it was a relaxing getaway regardless.
Here are some of the lovely pictures from my beach walks:
And here's a couple views of the cabin I stayed in:
I had a wonderful time and can't wait to go again! If you're wondering here's my reading list.
Spring Break 2016 Reading List:
- Hollow City, the second book in the Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs
- The last few issues of Smithsonian Magazine
- Last several issues of Bust Magazine
- The Selected Poems of Edna St Vincent Millay
- Lawrence in Arabia: War, Deceit, Imperial Folly and the Making of the Modern Middle East by Scott Anderson
and my movies too... all DVD's watched on my laptop since the little cabin doesn't have internet or a TV.
Spring Break 2016 Movies:
- Pride and Prejudice (2005)
- When Harry Met Sally (1989)
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994)
- The Big Sleep (1946)
Hope you all enjoyed seeing a bit of my spring break-- next up will be the second installment of Freezer Food on a Budget! Let me know what you think in the comments below and share all your fun with #bettybetatester (you know I'll do the same)--xo