Hello all! Sorry to have missed this week's DIY, but if you're an instagram or twitter follower, you know that I've been on vacation and that I have been doing some crafting since I've been home so never fear, there is a post on it's way to you!
Speaking of vacations... I was just in Arizona visiting my folks in their new house (you might remember this tearful goodbye from March) and celebrating my mom's birthday and Mother's Day. Since I didn't have class this weekend and I had a gap in my work it was the perfect time to visit them and to knock out a birthday, mom's day and helping with the new house all in one.
Here are some fun pics from my trip!
Need a Friday Distraction? Me too...
- I'm way behind the times on (one of my favorites) Joy the Baker's web series but this episode with (another favorite) Ree Drummond aka Pioneer Woman is TO DIE FOR. Can we all be best friends? That would be great for me.
- There is seriously an app for everything. And as a little shameless plug, you should definitely check out MumRunners, a company co-founded by my friend Dana. Innovation!
- I don't usually hold to online quizes, but I definitely needed to know which Feminist Icon I am...all the options are good and I got Bell Hooks! Woohoo!
- Sorry, evo psych lovers... Our ancestors were
- And just cuz it's friday...
I"ll be back next week with a super-fun DIY and even more sass but in the meantime, keep up with all the goings on on the social medias and I'll catch you on the flipside xo B